Music ,.., Dedicated to you

วันจันทร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

What is 'ART'?

When I look at pictures of famous artist from many books, sometimes I do not understand why it is famous, I do not think it really wonderful. I think ‘art’ is depend on people’s mind, if they think it is beautiful, ofcourse it beautiful! If you do not think like that… so it is not beautiful as you think. Because it is no rule and free for people to imagine, it did not limit what you have to think about it only in this way, so I think that many people might like art.


From art exhibition, I read messages from my teacher. He asked that ‘what is art?’, art in my opinion is not limit at a painted picture in beautiful frame. I think everything around us even my bedroom… not only famous artist’s bedroom from art exhibition can be art. A photo of teacher peter also art, but I do not think that people will not remember or think it is beautiful as much as picture of himself which painted by his father. It has meaning for my teacher and painter more than a photo with lots of details or coloring because painter put his heart and feeling on his work, I think like that.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: