Music ,.., Dedicated to you

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Introduce myself


Welcome to AHO no Sekai .. Silly Diary .. =[]=!!!


This is the first time that I write a blog in English, I have to do it because my English teacher told me… A BIG worry about my language but I’ll try my best. My name is Kwang, I’m a teenager who is interested in Japan such as language, cartoon, and music. I used to draw cartoon when I had freetime even during the lesson, after finishing the lesson my notebook was always full of cartoons (bad student) and I have to erase it in the end. I started to draw cartoons since I studied in Grade 4, many cartoonist’s work made me interestd to do it and this hobby is continuing until now. I thought that my special ability is to sit all day with pencil and paper to draw cartoon… I’m not sure that it is “special” ability or not.



I also prefer to paint in computer, known as CG (computer graphic). But my works aren’t nice like others. Then I realised that people who can create a nice work are very expert.



About music… I like to listen to foreign music especially Japanese songs more than some Thai music, I thought that Japanese people compose lots of good lyrics. My favourite songs depend on my mood.



My appearance isn’t nice, a bit fat, I wear glass and not tall … I don’t want to say “I’m short”. I always laugh very loud especially when I listen to a joke story. But I just only talk to someone that familiar. I’m too shy to talk to person who I don’t know well.


Finally, I hope that you’ll enjoy my blog and thank you if you post a comment for me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: