Music ,.., Dedicated to you

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young people today

This topic is about Young people today. I think teenagers at present time were nice and bad the same as the past, but things that make me think that they are different are technology and education. Certainly, young people today have more knowledge. But there are more space between Buddhism and teenager, I mean that their morality is getting worse. I think this is the problem that makes Thai society getting worse. We can see the problem when we read a newspaper and find that there were criminal teenagers between two schools fighting each other. Sometimes a few people died because of them.


Some teenagers play games and internet too much, it causes their grade to get lower. Some of them play games and they do not eat their meal or even cares about their families. It sounds bad, right?


By the way, they are not bad at all. Many young people are very clever and skillful because there are many ways for them to learn such as internet, books, and some games; different from the past that teenagers can learn only in the temple.


In my mind, internet and technology never make people get worse, but some people make them self get worse. Finally, this is what I think about Thai teenagers.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

oak_thai กล่าวว่า...

I agree with Kwang some topic because some topic I think it doesn’t true such as some teenager
Use more Internet and they have poor in grade but some teenager use more Internet and they
Have good grade because they use more internet for find something when they don’t understand
In that. I think Kwang have good thinking about Thai teenager but some time we can’t know what
Teenager thinks. I think we must have time for ask teenager why do you do that because some time
They have reason to do that.

nut กล่าวว่า...

I agree that Thai teenagers today have more knowledge than teenagers in the past. Not every teenagers in the past have an education but most teenagers today have it. But teenagers in the past are close to the environment more than teenagers today and I think that it is very good because we are a part of them too. We cannot live without them but teenagers today are not close to the environment anymore. They spend a lot of their time for doing something that they interested in such as games and internet.I think Technology is good if we know how to use it usefully.