Music ,.., Dedicated to you

วันอังคารที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parent's opinion

My parents worried a lot about Thailand at the present time. There were many people were killed by southern thieves, many Thai government have an argument each other. The main opinion is focus on government and Thai teenager society. They do not like Thai government much because they think Taksin can manage the country better than them; they like Taksin to develop economic and Thai business. But I do not agree with them at all about Taksin, we all know that he corrupted. It is not good if someone who like to corrupt take money away from citizen who work hard.

Another topic is Thai teenager, they do not agree with Thai teenager were worse than teenager in the past. They thought that teenager take an interest about fashion too much and not care their education, and some teenager read too much comic includes me too. They worried that I learn some bad idea from comic, so they complaint me a lot about read comic. I disagree with them in some points, because I think they should not judge people base on their own opinion. Time changed make people can change too, so it is not wrong if someone want to make themselves relaxed by some entertainment such as reading comics or wear fashion clothes and I did not make someone in trouble.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

thai**net**netten กล่าวว่า...

Your parents thinking are the same like my parents too. They think the society is dangerous. The society has many bad things such as drugs and thieves who can kill people because they want something. We don’t know when the danger comes to us.
I think teenager can do something to relax themselves but some teenager just do the things that they want and they don’t care about their education. I think teenagers could do what they want to do but they have to control themselves and do things that they must do for their beautiful future.

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you about now parents are worried a lot of Thailand in present and Thai teenagers. I think now Thai teenagers have your own thinking .I think parents know about teenagers interested in fashion all something just like entertainment such as read comic book, but I think it not wrong because teenagers want to have a relaxed time. I agree with you about now in my think parent’s think that teenagers probably don’t care about education, but I don’t think so. At last this is my opinions about this article.

Natanop Pimonsathain กล่าวว่า...

Most of your parents opinions are sane as same my parents. I agree about southern terrorist are bad. I think they are crazy. I agree your parents opinion about former prime minister Thaksin. He was good in something, but he was very bad about corruption. So, I agree about Thai teenager are worst that past. Some Thai teenagers are not interest about education is truth, but some of them are interest in education. I think your parents are decided by their opinion about this point about teenagers.