Music ,.., Dedicated to you

วันเสาร์ที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do I feel when I do something special or important?

Two weeks ago I was a volunteer to help sick people and made them feel good because some of them were alone; they did not have anyone to take care of them. I had never done this before, so I was really nervous to do it. I worried that I would do something wrong and it would make me get in trouble. Then, when I do something while I feel like this, it makes me slow to make decisions.

The most special and very important thing in my upper secondary life is the exam, because it will be written on my report card and affect my university if I get a terrible score. It affects me when I have time for preparing the exam, I feel very nervous and stressful more than being a volunteer at hospital. But sometimes I feel excited to do the exam; I think it is interesting to do it like the Japanese exam, because it does not make me feel pressure and it is a challenge for me.

I had this same nervous feeling when I did these special things, even though the result of it was still good for me. After I finished the exam and helped people in hospital, finally I would feel relieved and happy, also make me proud if it was difficult to be successful and I could do it. So I think it is good for me to do something special and important to make me learn and grow up.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

NamTHiP*** กล่าวว่า...

It is an ordinary thing that when you do something special or important, you will be nervous and excited. We want to do it well and be successful. Most people always look at the result of action and judge that we did it well or not well. But I think it is not the important thing. The important thing is we could learn from it or not. Everyone can make the mistakes. But the mistakes will help you to be stronger and smarter. Do not worry about it too much. You must have consciousness to face everything in your life. I believe that you can pass everything well if you want to pass it. When you do something, it will be good for you because you can learn the mistakes and know how to do it better in the next time. You have to be confident to do everything and believe in you. You have to think that you can do it and attend to do it.
Sometimes I think if we think that everything that we have to do is the important thing. It will make you attend to do everything that you think it is the important thing.

sha-yen กล่าวว่า...

I am the same group with you when you went to help injured people in the hospital but I didn’t saw you what you were doing because you went outside to help other people and I must take care injured people too. I heard about it that when you went to help people outside and he was crying while you went to help him may be the reason of his emotion is he was discourage to live alone, I don’t sure. I understand your feeling so If I were with you in that circumstance, I think I would feel like you, feeling like you were not there , don’t know what I must do and have no thinking in my head when I met something that I haven’t think before like that.