Music ,.., Dedicated to you

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

WHAT SOCIETY EXPECTS OF ME

In my opinion, some parents expect their child to have a good education, a good job in the future, or be perfect. So children have to follow what their parents order them to do, I understand that they want their child to have a nice chance. But I think that sometimes it makes them cannot decide by themselves. Parents should give advice sometimes, but should not tell them what to do.

Nowadays, many people would think that if we can do entrance in a good university or a good school, we could get a good job and makes our life better. Does that mean we will be happy with our life? If I get a job and do not have much salary, does it mean I have a bad life? There are many clever people who are corruption or commic suicide because they cannot get a good grade.

Another thing that I really disagree with society is about censor. I think they censor too much sometimes. I watched “Mega clever” a famous TV program for studying, they censored breast of dummy. I do not believe that there’s someone will think that nude dummy is sexy! They should think a lot about “what” are they going to censor. Do they expect too much that Thai teenager should not watch something about sexual? But some adults watch nude video!

Finally, I also expect that some of adults are understand teenager’s opinion too, not use their opinion to expect other people to do something for them.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you about some parent want their child to have a good job and good education. I think sometime their child don’t want their parent to decide everything for them, their want to decide by themselves sometimes.
I agree about if we can get a good job and good education we can get good change but not at all have I thought.
About censor in my opinions I think so. I think they have too much censor such as in Mega clever. That TV program is for education people must think that is for study. Most people didn’t think that is very sexy
I agree with you all of this.

Donolo กล่าวว่า...

Kwang
I read your blog that and I like your idea about nowadays many people will do entrance in a good school or a good university. I see you can study was good in school your now. It helps you for future a good because I see you can draw cartoon or computer to University or School.
Yes, nowadays many people would think that parents send to we can do entrance in a good university or a good school. I will study in a good school for my parent think it help I study to knowledge and concentration. For in future I can study in a good university at you tell.
But I don’t go along with you have a bad life of future. I expect you went to have a good life in future that.
form deedee

Donolo กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกลบโดยผู้ดูแลระบบของบล็อก